Tristan Pannerec’s Field of Strategy (Strategic and Tactical Turn-Based Wargame)
Title: Field of Strategy.
Developer: Tristan Pannerec.
Last Updated: 2016.
Development Status: Full Release.
Description: A flexible engine which offers the ability to simulate both strategic and tactical scenarios/campaigns throughout history. Includes scenarios/campaign covering Ancients, 18th century, Napoleonic, World War I, World War II, and Modern.
- Multiple Player.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Single Player.
Recently Added Features
- 22.214.171.124 – February 2016
- New scenario “Lens” for the RenaissanceTactical and new units.
- New scenario “Malplaquet” for the Wars17thTactical.
- New campaign “Campaign 1812” for the NapoleonicTactical.
- New module (IA_Player).
- New campaign and units for IIndEmpireTactical.
- 2.7.8 – August 2015
- Added new campaign for AntiquityTactical, Wars17thTactical, NapoleonicTactical, IIndEmpireTactical.
- Added new units to all of the above except Wars17thTactical.
- Added a new scenario to MedievalTactical and to RenaissanceTactical.
- 2.7.7 – January 2015
- Added modified manual.
- Added scenario for NapoleonicTactical, NapoleonicTacticalOL, IIndEmpireTactical.
- Added new campaign for CivilWarTactical, IIndEmpireTactical, RenaissanceTactical, Wars18thTactical, WWI, WWII.