Panther Games and Lock N Load’s Command Ops 2.
Title: Command Ops 2.
Developer: Panther Games, Lock ‘N Load Publishing.
Development Status: Full Release.
Description: A continuous time simulation of World War II combat on an operational level. It includes three free scenarios and additional premium scenario packages can be purchased. One of the most fascinating aspects of this simulation is the robust “construction set” which is included with the game allowing for a massive amount of customization and control for users over the game.
- High Fidelity Modeling of Continuous Time and Space
- Realistic Command Structure and Process
- Macro Management
- Orders Delay
- Includes an Estab Editor (modify/create Forces, Equipment, Ammo, Formations, etc.)
- Map Editor
- Scenario Editor
Included scenarios are:
- Return to St. Vith – The 12th VGD defends against an attack by Patton’s Third Army in 1945.
- Greyhound Dash – German forces are advancing rapidly while American forces scramble to recover. Takes place in 1944.
- Manhay Crossroads – Part of the Battle of the Bulge, German forces are advancing while Allied forces attempt to recover, takes place in 1944.