Operation Barbarossa Updates.
- Setting: Line Width (used on various elements on the screen)
- Setting: Hardware Acceleration (turn off if game tilts to the main menu)
- Crisis resource replaced with Call-for-Support
- More range in movement arrow setting
- Removed WEB icon set
- Less Special Orders
- Added forests
- River crossing cost revamped
- Resource: Pontoons (halves river crossing cost)
- Setting: Darken Damaged units
- New Germany Infanty Icon (REAL)
- New spy/sigint icon (REAL)
- New T34 icon
- New Axis icon
- Setting: Old Styled Map (darker)
- Setting: Turn Skills ON/OFF
- Certain resources assigned to units (like anti-tank guns, flamethrowers, etc) might eventually be exhausted in combat
- Non-combat units are white-grey
- HOF cleared from the oldest scores
- Unit icons: Added patterns
- Pontoons at the beginning of campaign
- Red EN marker on encircled units
- Green RE marker on resting units
- Blue CO marker on units suffering from cold/snow
- Dark damaged units: 3 options
- Revised river crossing cost (each own unit at the target hexagon reduces cost by 1)
- New Round city icon option
- New background pattern (#6)
- Setting: Blue & Red Battle Clouds
- Skulls: Third option & extra settings
- Setting: River Crossing confirmation
- Tanks lose 1 more MP in Swamps
- Added quotes to War Status
- Loot from big cities
- Relieve requires MPs
- Setting: Units under the selected unit drawn on the unit icon
- Last two units to get extra MPs cannot get more extra MPs
- Yellow MP marker: Unit recently got extra MPs
- Round/Square city icon: Improved transparency
- Swamp marker on unit changed to: ==
- Forest marker on unit changed to: ||||
- Background Options: 6 patterns, or solid green/white
- Setting: Quick Scrolling: hides minimap during scrolling
- Setting: Red dotted border between the sides
- Plus 1 HP reduces Fatigue 10 percentage points
- Cannot get loot twice in a row from the same city
- App can be saved on SD card
- HOF cleanup
- Fine-tuned unit icon
- More condensed markers on units
- NATO tank icons: Slightly lighter for Pz4 & Soviet Light Tank, slightly darker for Pz6 and Soviet KV tank.
- Setting: Note, shown when you touch enemy unit, can be a row above buttons or floating note or both.
- From now on HOF downloads only the best score from each username.
- Removed patterns from unit icons.
- Removed white unit border option.
- AI Tweaks.