Title: State of Survival
- Developer: KingsGroup Holdings
- Version: 1.5.40
- Birthdate: Unknown
- Development Status: Full Release, Additional Features Being Added.
- Requirements: iOS or Android Device
- Rating: 6/10
- Price: Free (in-game purchases)
- Site: https://www.facebook.com/TheSoSGame/
- Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kingsgroup.sos&hl=en_US
- Download for iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/state-of-survival-zombie-war/id1452474937
FreeWargamer has its own official alliance if you decide this game is for you. You can find us at [QsZ] FreeWargamer.com in State #17.
You command a settlement of survivors in the zombie apocalypse. Build your settlement, recruit troops, equip heroes, fight battles, form alliances, the usual things one expects from an MMO.
MMO’s are a dime a dozen and the popularity of a MMO doesn’t necessarily correlate with its quality. In general I’m not a huge fan of MMO’s – but this one won me over. In many ways it is like many of the other MMO’s but it is unique enough to keep one playing.
As with most MMO’s it has pay-to-play features and I am not a fan of these. I don’t mind paying for a game or even for some features – Hexonia is a good example where one can unlock tribes for relatively small cost. I’m especially not a fan of charging heftily for unlocking features, too easy for individuals to become addicted and spend large amounts of money.
In any case, graphics for this game are good. One doesn’t fight battles at a tactical level, everything is more “move an army here and fight.” Alliances are an interesting addition and to make the most of the game it is almost necessary to be part of an alliance.
There is an interesting storyline that operates throughout the game and one must achieve certain tasks in order to unlock further portions of the story.
NOTE: While the game itself uses fairly sparse profanity the users are quite profane and this makes the game inappropriate for younger audiences.
How To Play
Do These Right Away!
- Join an Alliance: (preferably ours [QsZ] FreeWargamer.com in State #18). Members of your alliance can help you construct buildings, heal your troops, take on various bosses, and reinforce you when you are under attack.
- You’ll also find yourself collecting resources more quickly as you share in the plunder of your alliance.
- Change Your State: When you first join State of Survival you are assigned to a state at random. Alliances are bound to a specific state, if you want to join a specific Alliance you’ll probably need to change your State.
- One can only change state within the first 5 days of joining AND while one’s HQ is less than Level 6, so don’t wait!
- To change your state click on Wilderness then Map then the Globe and from this view you can click on a particular state in which you will be assigned a random position.
- Increasing Your Power: Your power rating is increased by training additional troops, upgrading buildings, completing research, and increasing Chief and Hero levels.
- Unlocking Building Upgrades: Buildings can only be upgraded to the level of the Headquarters. In order to continue upgrading buildings after this point you must upgrade your Headquarters first.
- In addition to allowing you to upgrade other buildings, upgraded Headquarters increase Power and March capacity.
- Troops: There are three times of armed units in the game: infantry (trained at barracks), riders (garage), and hunters (range).
- Upgrading the associated buildings increases the ability to recruit more powerful troops.
- The number of troops that can be trained at any one time in any one specialty is determined by the number of enlistment camps you have – so, the more the better!